The Mass Air Flow sensor (MAF) is one of the key components of an electronic fuel injection system in your car. They’re necessary for the engine control unit (ECU) to balance and deliver the correct fuel mass to the engine. That’s why all PRENCO Mass Airflow sensors are engineered and tested for prolonged use, extreme temperatures, voltage fluctuations, as well as shock and vibration. PRENCO has been a leader in supplying proven ignition and engine management products for OE and aftermarket customers since 1939.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for fit, form, and function.
- Built to withstand extreme underhood temperature changes.
- Comprised of premium materials to resist damaging vibrations.
- Precisely calibrated to ensure accuracy.
- 100% new, not remanufactured.