Every PRENCO sensor is built to meet or exceed OEM specifications using only the best quality internal magnets, circuitry, plastics, and epoxies. All PRENCO products are subjected to rigorous dimension, function, thermal, and vibration testing to ensure superior performance and reliability.
- Fluorocarbon rubber seals withstand high temperatures and oil.
- Neodymium magnets ensure reliable function in extreme temperatures from –40F to 356F (-40C to 180C).
- Protected against electromagnetic interference and tested for immunity to conduction and electrostatic discharge.
- Thermal shock cycle testing with temperatures from -40F to 248F (–40C to 120C).
- Multi-axis random vibration testing simulates real-world operating conditions, ensuring product durability.
- IPx9K rating provides highest-level protection against fluids and foreign objects.
- All necessary brackets and hardware included where applicable.